Frequently Asked Questions - Assessor
Manufactured Structures

Q: I have questions about the value of my manufactured structure


You should contact an appraiser in our office by calling (541) 474-5260.  If we have not visited the property recently, you may wish to schedule a time for one of our appraisal staff to come out and review the current condition of the manufactured structure.

Back to top

Q: I have/will be demolishing my manufactured structure


You may need to get a demolition permit from either the Josephine County Building & Safety Department or the City of Grants Pass Economic Development Department.

There are no permits required from the Assessor’s office but to avoid being taxed for a demolished manufactured structure, you need to let us know of your intentions. It is extremely helpful if you bring dated photos showing
the demolition before, during and after to the Assessor's Office.

When was it/will it be demolished?

Prior to January 1st of the current year

Between January 1st and July 1st of the current year

After July 1st of the current year

Back to top
If you have questions regarding the site, please contact the webmaster.
Terms of Use | Built using Project A's Site-in-a-Box ©1998-2017 Version 5.12.7