Ph (541) 955-5551
Fax (541) 955-7171
Other Contact Information:
The Grants Pass West VA Outreach Clinic is a rural healthcare initiative of the VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC) in
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thur 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Laboratory Services: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Mental Health Care: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Laboratory Services: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
1) Primary Care
2) Treatment and Medication Management for Mental Health
3) Labs as ordered by your Primary Care Provider (PCP)
5) Referrals to specialists inside and outside the VA
Services clinic is unable to provide:
1) Emergency Services
2) Walk-in Care
3) Medical or prescriptions for veterans who are not patients at the Grants Pass West Clinic
4) X-Ray and Ultrasound
5) Pharmacy Service
9) Authorization of payment to non-VA providers
10) Issue travel pay
11) Scheduling transportation to otherVA facilities
12) Minor procedures
13) EKGs (at this time)