Josephine County Public Works Auction
Josephine County Public Works has excess property that is being auctioned off via bidding process on Propertyroom.com. Vehicles/equipment, when posted on Propertyroom.com will include a description of the vehicle/equipment and recent pictures of both the interior and exterior. All vehicles are sold “AS-IS”. The following vehicles and/or equipment are available now or will soon be available for bidding:
1. 1968 KAISER GI Tanker. Equipment has approximately 16226 mile on the odometer which is considered unreliable. Equipment starts and runs. 4-speed manual transmission mated to a 6-cylinder diesel motor. Canvas top, rear wheel drive and comes with 5 additional tires. Approximately 4000 gallon aluminum tank with hose reel. Very well used equipment/vehicle with some visible rust, dents, dings and scratches.
2. 1991 Chevrolet 3500 HD truck with attached service body. Vehicle has approximately 145,408 miles on the drive train. 5-speed manual transmission mated to an 8-cylinder motor. 6 additional tires, with about 95% tread remaining, included. PS, PB, AM/FM radio, AC. Vehicle shows normal wear and tear, with minor scratches on service body and minor peeling of paint on hood. Starts and runs. Intermittent wipers, aluminum steps, heavy duty bumper and roof marker lights.
3. 1990 Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor. Model P185WJD. 185 c.f.m. compressor with approximately 2630 hours on unit. Starts and runs. Minor visible rust in various locations.
4. 1990 Ford Taurus, 4-door sedan. Ford Taurus sedan with approximately 100,917 miles on drive line. 6-cylinder motor with automatic transmission. Front wheel drive, PS, PB, AC, Cruise Control, AM/FM Cassette radio. Starts and runs. Vehicle shows normal wear and tear. Some peeling window trim, fading paint on rear bumper, rear window trim separation and paint chipping on mirror(s). Interior shows normal wear and tear with some carpet staining.
5. 2001 Dodge ¾-ton pickup. 2001 Dodge BR2500 ¾-ton, 4x4 pickup with approximately 189,299 miles on drive line. Automatic transmission mated to an 8-cylinder motor. 4 Wheel Drive truck with PS, PB, ABS, PDL, PW, AC, Cruise Control, AM/FM cassette radio. Interior and exterior shows normal wear and tear. Some minor staining on the interior and minor door cloth tear. Dash board has some minor cracking. Starts and runs. Tilt wheel, intermittent wipers, running boards, headache rack, rotobeam, power mirrors, hitch, tow hooks. Storage tray(s) behind the seat. Truck comes configured for Curtis Snow Plow (plow NOT included).
6. 1998 Dodge ¾-ton pickup. 1998 Dodge BR2500, ¾-ton 4x4 pickup with approximately 186,878 miles on drive line. Automatic transmission mated to an 8-cylinder motor. 4 Wheel Drive truck with PS, PB, ABS, PDL, PW, AC. Normal wear and tear. 2 small dents on hood. Minor dent on passenger rear quarter panel. Minor scratches and surface rust. Missing driver side assist handle on pillar. Headliner stain(s), minor dash scratches. Starts and runs. Doors steps, headache rack, front tow hooks, interior storage tray(s) behind the seat, hitch and 2 beacons. THERE IS WATER IN OIL.
7. 2001 Chevrolet Astro Van. 2001 Chevrolet Astro van, ½-ton, work van, all-wheel drive. 6 cylinder motor mated to an automatic transmission. Driveline has approximately 146,737 miles on it. Vehicle has PS, PB, ABS, PDL, PW, AC, Cruise Control and an AM/FM radio. Vehicle shows normal wear and tear. Minor scratches, some paint peeling on passenger sliding door, stained carpet, minor door panel scratches and scratches on van interior side walls. Minor tear in driver seat. Starts and runs and has intermittent wipers.
8. 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor with V8 motor mated to an automatic transmission. Vehicle has approximately 125,642 miles on it. Rear Wheel Drive vehicle with PS, PB, ABS, PDL, PW, AC, and Cruise Control. Vehicle shows normal wear and tear. Minor scratches and some paint pitting and peeling on the roof. Vehicle starts and runs. Power seats, tilt wheel, intermittent wipers, defogger, remote trunk release, 2 pillar mounted spot lights, bumper guard. TORQUE CONVERTER/TRANSMISSION NEEDS WORK.
9. Miscellaneous Equipment. Two 8’ x 12’ steel work platforms (formally mounted on top of chipper trucks) with 36” retaining sides (approximate).
You can obtain additional information, view pictures and bid on these items by visiting PROPERTYROOM.COM