Make a Reservation Online: www.reserveamerica.com
Make a Reservation via Phone: 1-800-452-5687
Reservations Northwest and Reserve America Policies:
Josephine County Campgrounds:
- Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, from 2 days to 9 months in advance.
- Call center hours are: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- ADA site reservation must be made by phone. Call 1-800-452-5687 (Telephone Device for the Deaf: 1-800-858-9659). Due to the limited supply of these popular accommodations, the further in advance reservations are made, the better.
Late Arrivals and No Shows for Overnight Reservations
- The reservation and transaction fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Campsite and Yurt: If you cancel within 3 calendar days of your arrival date, OPRD retains your reservation fee, transaction fee (if any) and first night’s use fee.
- Group Campsite: If you cancel within one month to the day of your exact arrival date, OPRD will retain your reservation fee, transaction fee (if any) and first night/day use fee.
- If your arrival date is today and you do not show at the park prior to 12:00 pm on the second day, your will automatically receive a refund, minus your first nights fee.
- If your arrival date is after today, please call Reservations Northwest: Portland Metro Area, 503-731-3411, or outside Portland, 800-452-5687. Cancellations requests can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the automated voicemail system or via email at OPRD.Reservation@state.or.us.
- When your reservation is cancelled via e-mail, you will receive a confirmation e-mail in return. If you do not receive an e-mail, we have not received your request and you will need to contact Reservations Northwest at one of the phone numbers listed above. E-mails are processed daily, Monday through Friday.
- If you paid by Visa or MasterCard, you will receive a credit to your card. If you paid by check, you will receive a check in the mail from the State of Oregon.
- Please be aware that only the person whose name is on the reservation may change or cancel the reservation.
Changing Or Updating A Reservation
- If you have reserved multiple days and arrive at a park the day after your scheduled arrival date but before 12:00 pm, your reservation will be honored; however, you will be responsible for the previous night’s fee.
- If you do not check in at the Park by 12:00 pm the day after your scheduled arrival date and you have not contacted the park office, your entire reservation(s) will be cancelled and all fees refunded except the reservation fee and first night’s fee. This means your campsite could be occupied after 12:00 pm on the second day of your reservation by a first-come first-serve customer.
- Early departures require the camper to notify the Park Host to receive a refund of any unused nights.
- There is an $9 non-refundable transaction fee for any changes made to a reservation.
- Full payment for the length of stay is required at the time you make your reservation or change an existing reservation.
- Reservations for more than five nights/days that are later changed to fewer nights/days will be charged a fee equal to the nightly/daily site fee for each night/day canceled as well as the $9 transaction fee.
- Campsite or Yurt: To make changes more than 3 calendar days before your stay (including your arrival date), call Reservations Northwest, 1-800-452-5687. Changes cannot be made within 3 calendar days of your scheduled arrival date. Changes can only be made during normal business hours. Reservations Northwest’s current hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time.
- Group Campsite: To make changes call Reservations Northwest, 1-800-452-5687, at least one month before the exact date of arrival. If it is less than one month prior to the exact date of arrival, you must cancel and try to re-book the reservation. OPRD retains the first night’s use fee/deposit. If the last day to change falls on a weekend or holiday, you have until 5 p.m. on the following business day to change your reservation. Changes can be made only during normal business hours. Reservations Northwest’s current hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time.
Josephine County Parks Office: 541-474-5285
Mailing Address: Josephine County Parks Office, 125 Ringuette St., Grants Pass, OR 97527