Josephine County Campgrounds:
Rules and Policies
Camping reservations can be made from three days to 9 months prior to the arrival date. Yurts are available by reservation only, all other camping sites are available for use on a first come first serve basis if they have not already been reserved.
Only the person who made the reservation may change or cancel a reservation. The person who made the reservation must be present at the campsite for the duration of the stay – sites may not be sublet.
Cancellations and Refund Policies:
A $9.00 transaction fee will be charged for each new campsite reservation, as well as each reservation modification. Reservation and transaction fees are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Reservations cancelled 10 days or more prior to the arrival date will receive a refund of all overnight camping fees. Cancellations within 10 days of the arrival date will forfeit the first night camping fee and receive a refund for any additional camping nights after the first. Cancellations on the day of arrival or after will not receive a refund.
You can cancel your reservation online or over the phone.
Modifications to your reservation can only be made by calling the office at least 3 days prior to your arrival date.
Late Arrivals and No Shows for Overnight Reservations:
All reservations are guaranteed through 12:00 p.m. on the day after the arrival date. Campers who do not check-in prior to noon on the day after arrival date will forfeit their reservation.
One vehicle is included with each site reservation; each additional vehicle must pay an additional $5 fee for each night at the park. Additional vehicle fees are paid onsite. Most sites do not have parking for more than one vehicle; please park additional vehicles in designated overflow parking areas. All vehicles must stay on pavement or designated parking spurs.
All Yurt Reservations, as well as access to the Schroeder Park restroom, require a combination access code - please look for the combination access code in your confirmation letter.
All Josephine County Parks are pet friendly. Pets must remain on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended. Pets are not allowed at Yurt sites, or in showers and restrooms.
- Josephine County Parks does not accept checks, credit or debit cards onsite. Cash is the only acceptable form of payment once you arrive to the campground, please arrange for cash needs prior to arrival.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out is 12pm.
- Overnight camping is only allowed in designated areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm – 7:00 am. Generators must be turned off by 8:00 pm.
- Campers are allowed to stay for 14 consecutive nights. If campers wish to camp in the same park, they must leave for 3 days prior to returning. Campers are allowed a stay in Josephine County Parks for a total of 28 camping nights in a 6-month period.
- Shower facilities are for registered overnight campers only.
- Campfires are allowed in designated fire pits only. Wood cam be purchased from a host or Park staff for $5 per bundle.
- There is NO cooking or smoking in the Yurt. No pets are allowed at yurt sites.
- All vehicles must be able to run on their own – 5th wheels must have a tow vehicle with them on site. (This means that 5th wheels cannot be dropped onsite unless the truck pulling it also stays on site. Furthermore, motorhomes, nor any vehicle, may not be towed into the park.) No vehicle maintenance may be performed onsite. Vehicles must be registered with the DMV and have license plates with current tags.
- Fees must be paid within 15 minutes of arrival, or before use of any facilities. All fees and policies are subject to change.