Court & Field Services
The Juvenile Court and Field Services Division of the Department assesses and evaluates all referrals made to the department and responds to each referral in an appropriate manner. Response may be administered unofficially by staff, in cooperation with the youth and family, or officially through court adjudication. The Division provides a wide variety of supervision and intervention services including intake and assessment, intensive supervision to high-risk youth, alcohol and drug intervention, and utilization of graduated sanctions. State law mandates county juvenile departments.
· Provide assessment, evaluation and supervision for delinquent youth
· Utilization of diversion services
· Intake for Juvenile Court
· Treatment and sanctioning of youth under supervision
· Probation and Formal Accountability Agreements