To promote a safe and healthy environment for our community and its animals.
· Maintain a clean and disease free environment for sheltered animals.
· Enforce Animal Regulation and Protection State laws, Local Ordinances and Mandates.
· Respond to all animal bites that could transmit rabies.
· Provide a rehabilitation shelter and adoption program for sheltered animals.
· Provide inoculations for adoptable animals.
· Prioritize all Mandated Services to ensure the availability of adequate resources for response to:
Ø Dog bites and rabies control.
Ø Humane complaints.
Ø Livestock chased, injured or killed by dogs.
Ø Dog nuisance trespassing.
Ø Dog nuisance barking.
Ø Maintain an effective licensing program.
· Develop a rehabilitation program which includes a responsive shelter.
· Create a sense of community ownership.
Local Ordinance 92-9 amended by Local Ordinance 96-1 VOLUNTEERS ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED TO HELP PLAY AND WALK WITH THE ANIMALS!!! PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
animal shelter preparedness.pdf
Facebook for Josephine County Animal Shelter
Facebook for Lost and Found Animals
Facebook page for Shelter Friends
OREGON AIDS/STD Hotline
Oregon Health Authority's Maternal Mental Health
View All Links...