Welcome to the Josephine County Clerk and Recorder's Office Web Page
County Clerk & Recorder : Trisha Myers.
The County Clerk is a nonpartisan elected official as provided in the Oregon Constitution .
The duties of the office include:
- Conducting elections in Josephine County.
- Keeping public records for the county, including Board of Commissioners’ documents.
- Recording land records and liens.
- Processing Board of Property Tax Appeals.
- Issuing marriage licenses.
- Accepting United States Passport applications.
"The staff of the Josephine County Clerk’s office is dedicated to providing accurate information and services in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner".