Frequently Asked Questions - Community Corrections

Q: I want to transfer supervision to another state. How do I accomplish this?


If an offender wishes to transfer supervision to another state, the offender must meet the following criteria:

ICAOS Rule 3.101 Mandatory transfer of supervision

At the discretion of the sending state, an offender shall be eligible for transfer of supervision to a receiving state under the compact, and the receiving state shall accept transfer, if the offender:

(a) has more than 90 days or an indefinite period of supervision remaining at the time the sending state transmits the transfer request; and

(b) has a valid plan of supervision; and

(c) is in substantial compliance with the terms of supervision in the sending state; and

(d) is a resident of the receiving state; or

(e) (1) has resident family in the receiving state who have indicated a willingness and ability to assist as specified in the plan of supervision; and

(2) can obtain employment in the receiving state or has means of support.

For more information, contact  or call (541) 474-5165 x. 3702.

Back to top

Q: I want to move out of Josephine County. How do I transfer supervision to another jurisdiction in Oregon?

A: Contact your supervising officer to request a transfer of supervision to another jurisdiction.

Back to top
If you have questions regarding the site, please contact the webmaster.
Terms of Use | Built using Project A's Site-in-a-Box ©1998-2021 Version 5.12.7