Current Information for all Josephine County Parks:
All campgrounds are open to RV, tent, group tent, and yurt camping.
- Type of Sites: Partial and Full Hook-Up Sites, Tent Sites, Group Tent Sites, and Yurts
- Locations: Almeda, Griffin, Indian Mary, Lake Selmac, Schroeder, Whitehorse, and Wolf Creek.
What you need to know if you will visit a Josephine County Park
- Day Use Areas in all parks, including trails, boat ramps and toilets.
- All restroom and shower facilities. (Showers have been reopened as of March 12th, 2021)
Staff can be reached by phone or email. The main parks office is closed to the public; however, staff are working normal business hours.
- You must follow physical distancing of 6’ from other persons at all times
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and water bottle
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms; stay home and self-isolate
- The day use fee of $5 still applies, as we do not receive support from the Josephine County General Fund
- Phone: (541) 474-5285
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.josephinecountyparks.com
Updated: April 16, 2021 and valid until further notice.
Josephine County Campgrounds:
Campground Maps (click to expand):
For all rules and policies click here